Anti Discrimination Committee
Vinayaka Missions Annapoorana College of Nursing is a place where the learning is celebrated every day. The college provides everybody with equal opportunity into its fold irrespective of caste, religion, language or based on gender. The College ensures that every individual inside the campus exercise equal rights and acquire in the process of offering or receiving education. Justice, Peace and Revolution are the roots based on which the living system exist in the campus. Any act, speech or intentions that perturb the harmony among the people is seriously regarded and dealt on immediate basis to restore the peace.
- To ensure equity and equal opportunity to the community at large in the college and bring about social inclusion.
- To enhance the diversity among the students, teaching and non-teaching staff population and at the same time eliminate the perception of discrimination.
- To create a socially congenial atmosphere for academic interaction and for the growth of healthy interpersonal relationships among the students coming from various social backgrounds.
- To make efforts to sensitize the academic community regarding the problems associated with social exclusion as well as aspirations of the marginalized communities.
- To help individuals or a group of students belonging to the disadvantaged section of society to contain the problems related to discrimination.
- To look into the grievances of the weaker section of society and suggest amicable solution to their problems.
- To disseminate the information related to schemes and programmes for the welfare of the socially weaker section as well as notifications/memoranda, office orders of the Government, or other related agencies/organizations issued from time to time.
- To prepare barrier free formalities/procedures for admission/ registration of students belonging to the disadvantaged groups of society.
- To establish coordination with the Government and other agencies/organizations to mobilize academic and financial resources to provide assistance to students of the disadvantaged groups.
- To organize periodic meetings to monitor the progress of different schemes.
- To adopt measures to ensure due share of utilization by SC/ST in admissions, recruitments (teaching and non-teaching posts) and to improve their performances.
- To sensitize the college on the problems of SC/ST and other disadvantaged groups.
|S.No||Name of the member||Designation||Mobile|
|1||Dr.K.Maheswari, Chair Person||Principalemail@example.com|
|2||Mrs.R.Indhumathi, Advisor||Associate Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||Dr.R.Nagananthini, Member||Associate Professoremail@example.com|
|5||Dr.S.Malathi, Member||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|